Tuesday 2 March 2010

New Site and Blog


New Site and Blog
I made this site as a sort of placemarker for my blogging and/or anything else I decide to put up online. The goal is to keep it as a permanent place where I can link to whatever blog or other content I'm keeping at any given time. Since I'm sort of back and forth on blogging and posting online, this will keep a steady place for anyone who wants to check in.

I started a new blog, mostly just links for now, and plan to add some sort of portfolio type page or blog for posting my artwork and whatever else. Anyway, it will all be linked from there from now on.

I may eventually keep up with this blog for friends/family-only again. If so, it will still all be linked to from the site linked above. Please visit (and bookmark if you want). Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment